- Selection of six postcards from series of analog photography by Vladimir Longauer from Norway. Printed in a large square postcard format enclosed in its own wrapping designed by the author.
- Postcards are in standard A6 size - 5.8 x 5.8 inches = 148 x 148 mm
- Postcards are enclosed in a paper cover, wrapped in a protective transparent sleeve and shipped in an envelope, using STANDARD MAIL by default. OPTIONAL TRACKING and signature on delivery is available for selection when you add the item to your shopping cart.
Please read our shop policies with regards to order cancellations, shipping, customs, and other information:
• Prints: http://www.vladimirlongauer.store
• Portfolio: https://www.vladimirlongauer.com
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vladimir.longauer/
© Vladimir Longauer - 2006-2017 All rights reserved
Safe, online method of payment. A PayPal account is easy to set up, and funds are withdrawn from your chosen bank account immediately.
If you prefer to pay with a credit or debit card, choose this option at the checkout. Funds are withdrawn from your chosen bank account immediately, and there is no need to set up an account with a third-party provider.
Intercontinental bank transfer takes a bit longer; please allow four days for Etsy to process the payment. Paypal then is more efficient.
Payment is due at the time of your order and must be received before I will ship out your print. Please let me know if you are experiencing difficulties processing your payment.
All prices are in US dollars.
Online currency converter:
All prints will be delivered safely in a solid paperboard tube or flat package.
Delivery for overseas orders can be timely (allow at least 10 working days), you can, however, select a ’faster delivery’ upgrade at the end of your order. This will incur an additional fee.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I hold no responsibility for any delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If, for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, I will be happy to exchange or refund, provided the print is posted back at your expense within 14 days, in the same condition you have received it.
If your item arrives damaged, please contact me with a photograph of the damaged item as soon as possible. I will be happy to replace it at no extra cost.
Refunds cannot be made for digital downloads, and custom orders due to high production costs.
- Brightness, gamma and color profile settings of your monitor affect how images appear - slight color variations may occur from monitor to monitor. If you are not entirely sure about dominant colors of the print - if it matches your interior needs, please let me know. I can provide a small A5 version of the print to help you decide.
- Fine art Hahnemühle and Canson papers that I use are top museum quality archival paper brands. I use thick (308gsm or 310 gsm), smooth, matte finish, anti-reflecting papers that are susceptible to abrasion. Please use care in handling.
All large photographs are printed on a paper roll, which means they are warped when coming out of the printer. For delivery, I use a solid paperboard tube, and your print will be warped in a protective transparent foil. Your print will not be flat until placed in between mat (passe-partout) and mounting backboard.
- All images in my shop are negative or positive (Polaroid) scans. Hand developed B&W and color films with the help of color processors Jobo ATL 1000 or CPA II. For scanning, I use high-end Kodak/Creo iQsmart2 scanner.
- Photographs up to size A2 (420 x 594 mm - 16.5 x 23.4 in) I print myself in my home studio using the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printer.
- Digital prints that are larger than A2 will be either printed by a professional lab in London or at fff Studio (Norwegian association of fine art photographers) in Oslo, where I'm a member.
I produce Cyanotype prints with a large ultraviolet light. Cyanotype is a contact printing method, where I apply the negative film on the paper support which I paint with photosensitive chemistry beforehand.
If the desired print is larger than my original negatives, I need to scan it and reprint digitally with large format 24'' plotter HP DesignJet 800 or Epson 3880 printer.
Information I collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such - as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge our business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Vladimir Longauer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
0371 Oslo, Norway
Yes, I do custom sized prints. Please let me know what you're looking for.
Matte fine art paper is a beautiful material. However, it is indeed very delicate. Ideally, you should leave your print inside the protective sleeve until you decide to frame it yourself or hand it to your local framing shop.
Your print should be displayed on walls that avoid direct sunlight, or extremes in temperature and humidity.
No, I do not. I live in Norway, which is not part of the European Union - packaging and delivery would be expensive if it should cross the borders and oceans.
If you require framing, please get in touch anyhow, I shall find an option to help out via your local framing shop.
I pride myself in my ability to compose and shoot images full frame, meaning, I do not crop images when finalizing for printing. You can see slight fragments of black film negative edges around all my images.
My prints are signed and numbered on the front lower corner of the photograph. It is a custom to leave one’s signature and edition number uncovered - on display. If you, however, don't like the idea, kindly let me know. I will leave these marks only on the back side of the print.
A white border around the image is important. When it is framed, you will have the option to display the whole, uncropped image, but also the possibility to cover it to your liking with the mat.
Yes, I do, please get in touch!
I can offer no discounts on single print purchase.
I'm sorry, I do not offer payment plans. Please get in touch if you're looking for multiple prints purchase, I can arrange a discount for you.